- This event has passed.
DOSA MASTERCLASS – COOKERY SCHOOL
June 13, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $30
Our very first cookery school is being held at the fantastic Central Street Cookery School located in EC1.
Don’t miss out on this one there are limited tickets to this intimate class where you get hands on help from Kristian and Amy at Dosa Deli.
This 2 hour class starting at 7pm will give you some of the skills and tips you will need to make your own dosas. Come hungry you will get to taste all the dishes you make as well as some you don’t. No one will leave without being able to swirl out their own dosa. You will be able to impress your friends with the skills you have picked up here at this unique class.
The class price (discounted to £20 each) includes the following:
- a welcome mocktail
- free glass of wine or bottle of beer, and a choice of soft drinks
- use of all the specialist equipment you need to make dosa’s
- a recipe booklet to take home
- a chance to buy a shopping bag with all you need to make dosa’s at home
- sample and taste all the dishes you make as well as some you don’t
You will learn the following skills:
- how to make dosa batter, the long way and a few quick tips
- how to make a dosa on the tawa, and how to fill a dosa
- how to make a yummy Indian stuffed dosa
- what else you can make with dosa batter